WELCOME TO ARDSLEY COTONS' BLOG

This is my first blog, and will be all about our wonderful Cotons, and their babies. We hope you check back often for updates, and we would love to hear your comments too! You can email me at diane@ardsleycotons.com

I am proud to be a Code of Ethics Breeder with the American Coton Club (www.americancotonclub.com) and also proud to be AGAINST this wonderful rare breed going AKC. Please check out my website: www.ardsleycotons.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AMELIE & ZACK'S LITTER -- FOLLOW UP








Well, it has been awhile since I posted. So long that all five of Amelie & Zack's pups are now living in their Forever Homes. It was very sad to see them go, but they are all very very happy. The photos are, from left to right: Teemu, Monti, Sadie, Sami B. and last but certainly not least is Ike.


No comments:

Post a Comment