WELCOME TO ARDSLEY COTONS' BLOG

This is my first blog, and will be all about our wonderful Cotons, and their babies. We hope you check back often for updates, and we would love to hear your comments too! You can email me at diane@ardsleycotons.com

I am proud to be a Code of Ethics Breeder with the American Coton Club (www.americancotonclub.com) and also proud to be AGAINST this wonderful rare breed going AKC. Please check out my website: www.ardsleycotons.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow Day

Start of a new year, so it is time to start posting on my Blog. Thought I would begin with a photo of my gang having fun out in the yard on New Year's Day, enjoying the snow. Yuki is the leader, making sure squirrels don't enter "her" territory. And they all enjoy a game of "get the stick".

1 comment:

  1. Your Cotons are adorable ! We got ours, Jackson, last NOV. (He's about 7mths. old now) and we are crazy about him, too-- a wonderful, unbelievably cute,very good-natured puppy. We live in NYC and are happy to know there's a breeder nearby in case a year or two from now we can get a 2nd Coton--we'd like to get a buddy for Jackson once we have more space...do you think that you will you be breeding them for long? janet, peter and jackson

    ReplyDelete