WELCOME TO ARDSLEY COTONS' BLOG

This is my first blog, and will be all about our wonderful Cotons, and their babies. We hope you check back often for updates, and we would love to hear your comments too! You can email me at diane@ardsleycotons.com

I am proud to be a Code of Ethics Breeder with the American Coton Club (www.americancotonclub.com) and also proud to be AGAINST this wonderful rare breed going AKC. Please check out my website: www.ardsleycotons.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

website in the works



I am very excited to say that it won't be long till my website is up and running. In the meantime, info on my Cotons can be found here, and also, on FACEBOOK, where I have a page. So if you are on Facebook, do a search for "ARDSLEY COTONS" and check us out. I posted lots of photos. I also hope when you are there you click "like" which means you will become a fan. I also just realized that I had forgotten to post photos of the parents of the newest litter! They are Zack (who is pure white and my stud male for all my litters) and Amelie, who was born a tri-color but still has lovely color on her ears and touches of amber on her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment