WELCOME TO ARDSLEY COTONS' BLOG

This is my first blog, and will be all about our wonderful Cotons, and their babies. We hope you check back often for updates, and we would love to hear your comments too! You can email me at diane@ardsleycotons.com

I am proud to be a Code of Ethics Breeder with the American Coton Club (www.americancotonclub.com) and also proud to be AGAINST this wonderful rare breed going AKC. Please check out my website: www.ardsleycotons.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

The puppies are growing so fast






Amazing that they turn seven weeks old today. Need to take new photos this weekend, but for the time being I am posting the ones I took a few days ago. They grow so fast that to me they already look different. LOL!!

Honey, the girl who is staying here at Ardsley Cotons, has all the buff on her body, but that is growing out already (ah, that Coton de Tulear Dilute Gene in action), and then those cute boys--- The pure white Pochi; Zorro with just the color on his head and the pure white body; and Max, with the black spot on his rump.

No comments:

Post a Comment